Caroline, Kyle, and Donnie take a super deep dive on the Nintendo Switch’s latest game, Splatoon 2. Listen in and find out everything you need to know regarding all the good, and bad, the Switch’s latest splatterfest has to offer!
Don’t forget you can find us at psvg.site as well as
- Better visuals & content from Splatoon on Wii U
- Salmon Run is load of fun to play with friends
- Single player campaign has depth, variety, and replay value
- Turf war is better than ever!
- Inability to change loadouts in between matches
- Salmon Run should have more maps
- Lack of local co-op options