The “Nindie” train keeps on rolling! We have some newly announced games coming to the Nintendo Switch!
A group of drop-out wizard apprentices decide to skip their training for a quick path to the Nine Parchments.
As the wannabe wizards rapidly discover powerful new spells and ignore all safety aspects, it’s natural that their hasty progress results in lots of unwanted deaths…
• Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
• Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
• Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
• Battle strange creatures & mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
• Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
Coming to Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2017
Owlboy is a ‘hi-bit’ adventure game, where you can fly and explore a brand new world in the clouds! Pick up your friends, and bring them with you as you explore the open skies. Overcome obstacles and greater enemies, in one of the most detailed adventures of this era.
Owlboy has not yet been confirmed for a Western release just yet, but I can’t imagine this doesn’t get released globally.
I’m definitely in on Owlboy. I never picked it up for PC and would much rather experience on Switch. Nine Parchments looks to be some co-op “Diablo-light” and I think I can get behind that. It could be a nice change of pace from the other gameplay experiences we have out there.
What do you think?
Will you snag either of these games when they are released?