Well Switch owners, this is kind of a dud week on the Nintendo Download front. All you have to look forward to is another NeoGeo game. Players still booting up the 3DS on the other hand have a nice selection of content from Fire Emblem as well as a Capcom sale to look over.
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia DLC – All DLC packs, as well as the individual components included in each pack, can be purchased separately, giving players the flexibility to buy as many or as few as they want. The full version of the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia game is required to use downloadable content.
Season Pass ($44.99, 22 pieces of content): The Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Season Pass includes all five DLC packs as they release. By purchasing the Season Pass, fans who want to receive all DLC will save more than 30 percent compared to purchasing all 22 pieces of content on their own.
Rise of the Deliverance Pack ($12.99, four pieces of content): Discover the previously untold history of Valentia in this Prologue pack. Complete with new story content and additional voice acting that details the rise of the Deliverance in Zofia, this collection of challenging maps includes new support conversations between selected heroes, as well as the ability to take command of a character players won’t be able to control in the main game.
- Nintendo eShop sales – Capcom has discounted several titles for both 3DS and Wii U this week. On the handheld front, 3DS owners can snag some of the publisher’s best releases at a nice discount, including
- Mega Man Legacy Collection ($6)
- Resident Evil: Revelations ($10)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy ($15)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies ($10.19)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is available for ($8)
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for ($12)
- Monster Hunter Generations, will cost you $20.
- For any Wii U owners that haven’t moved onto Switch:
- Resident Evil Revelations is ($10)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is ($8)
- DuckTales Remastered is ($3.74)
Also new this week: